Daily Productive Sharing 218 - How to Do Weekly Review?
One helpful tip per day:)
(The English version follows)
今天的作者 Ben Kuhn 分享了他如何践行每周回顾：
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group
Ben Kuhn shares how he does weekly review:
- Review happens first thing every Saturday morning.
- I start the review by re-reading some parts of my favorite essays of life advice.
- Next, I load the week back into working memory by reviewing what happened during the week.
- Based on the above I’ll write down a list of topics to think about, taking written notes on each topic as I think about them.
- I also have a set of recurring prompts that I think about every week.、
If you find today's sharing helpful, why not share it with your friends?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Every Saturday morning, I take 3-4 hours to think about how my week went and how I’ll make the next one better.
While each individual tweak is small, over the weeks and years they’ve compounded to make me a lot more effective.