One helpful tip per day:)
(The English version follows)
学会说“不”非常重要，对我们的待办事项说“不”也同样重要。Anne-Laure Le Cunff 就给出了一些具体的“不”建议：
- 不要滥用 time blocking；
类似的 not-to-do list 还有很多，比如不要把手机上的提醒都打开。你有什么不做的事项呢？欢迎和我们分享。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group
Learning to say "no" is important, as saying "no" to our to-do list. Anne-Laure Le Cunff offers some specific "no" suggestions.
- Do not constantly check your emails.
- Do not eat lunch at your desk.
- Do not attend useless meetings.
- Do not abuse time blocking.
- Do not spend too much time on social media.
- Do not try to reply to every single email.
- Do not go to bed later than intended.
- Do not bring your phone into your bedroom.
- Do not try to please everyone.
There are many similar not-to-do items, such as not turning on all the reminders on your phone. What are your not-to-do tasks? Feel free to share them with us.
If you find today's sharing helpful, why not share it with your friends?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
While to-do lists are powerful, a complementary method can further increase our productivity: the not-to-do list.
Each day, we waste resources because of useless tasks, inefficient processes, time-sucking products, and bad habits.
A not-to-do list is a way to identify these black holes so you can make a conscious effort to avoid them.
If you have trouble deciding what to do, just focus on not doing.
Generally, you want to add to your not-to-do list anything that is emotionally draining, out of your control, bad for your health, detrimental to your relationships with others, or has little impact on the value of your output.