One helpful tip per day:)
This is an article written years ago by Om Malik, founder of the famous media GigaOm, about his views on curated content:
- it reflects the tastes and thinking of the curator.
- it is valuable and better than algorithmic recommendations, but how to monetize in on it is still a problem
Now it seems that the way to cash in is slowly becoming clear, such as Substack / Ghost and other platforms.
Essentially, this newsletter is also a curated content, and today is just the first birthday. For the past year, we've been updating it with a recommendation every weekday, Monday through Friday, on the following topics
- Monday - Efficiency Optimization
- Tuesday - Reading and sharing
- Wednesday - Writing Improvement
- Thursday - Workplace Improvement
- Friday - long article recommendation
As of today, 271 articles have been updated. We have over 500 email subscriptions, over 300 sspai subscriptions, over 1900 Telegram channel subscriptions, and over 1200 members in Telegram groups. Thank you for your support this past year, especially the 58 of you who paid for it!
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not share it with your friends?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
这是著名媒体 GigaOm 的创始人 Om Malik 多年前写的文章，介绍了他对 curated content 的看法：
现在看来，变现的方式也慢慢变得清晰，比如 Substack / Ghost 之类的平台。
本质而言，本电子报也是一份 curated content，今天刚好是一周年的生日。在过去的一年里，我们坚持每个工作日都坚持更新一篇推荐，周一到周五各有主题：
- 周一 - 效率优化
- 周二 - 阅读分享
- 周三 - 写作提高
- 周四 - 职场提升
- 周五- 长文推荐
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group