One helpful tip per day:)
Paul Graham reviews the impact of technological developments on American society in this article.
- the society has converged due to war and large corporations.
- in a converging society, the options available to individuals become very limited, and this limitation is everywhere.
- in a converging society, there is little difference in the income of everyone, and therefore individual value cannot be measured rationally.
- to pursue a reasonable personal value, one has to leave the big companies and start its own company.
- the birth of the Internet has changed a lot, one of which is that it has greatly reduced the cost of collaboration between companies, making it possible for small companies surviving.
- the prices of deregulated industries have dropped significantly, the most notable examples being long-distance telephone and airline industries.
- technological progress inevitably promotes productivity development, and productivity development inevitably increases income differentiation
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not share it with your friends?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Paul Graham 在这篇长文中回顾了技术发展对于美国社会的影响。其实不少影响放到中国的历史也一样，比如之前只有粮票肉票，装电话还有昂贵的安装费，等等。
鉴于微博营销号 Bookthing 频繁抄袭我们，以下内容仅对会员开放，欢迎订阅支持:)