One helpful tip per day:)
At a time when 996 is all the rage, this article written by Patrick McKenzie many years ago is particularly valuable: Don't spend work more, but work smarter. Specifically, there are three tips:
- outsource what can be outsourced.
- automate what can be automated.
- save time that is unnecessarily wasted.
- just like a price war, your competitors can spend more time working, i.e. everyone involute together.
- if it's impossible to evaluate something, it's impossible to optimise it.
- assuming your hourly rate is a hundred dollars, you shouldn't spend time on something that can be fixed for five dollars.
- the biggest cost of outsourcing isn't money, it's time, so that also needs to be carefully evaluated.
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
在 996 盛行的当下，Patrick McKenzie 多年前写的这篇文章格外有价值：不要花更多的时间工作，而要更聪明地工作。具体而言，有三部分：