One helpful tip per day:)
What do you need to do to retire with nothing to lose? Calm's CTO, Will Larson, reflects on his own experience of building wealth over the years:
- he saved some money in his first six years of work, but just dropped it into a bank account.
- he started using a robo-advisors service in his seventh year and filled up his 401K.
- he was introduced to Bogleheads as an investment strategy and actively practiced it.
- he become more familiar with investing and begin to diversify.
The so-called Bogleheads investment philosophy consists of the following.
- make a good workable plan.
- invest early and as often as possible.
- don't be overly risky or overly conservative.
- diversify your investments.
- do not attempt opportunistic investing.
- use index funds whenever possible.
- keep investment costs as low as possible.
- simplify your investments.
- Stick to the above.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
想要衣食无忧地退休需要怎么做？想要财富自由怎么做？Calm 的 CTO -- Will Larson 回顾了自己过去多年的财富积累经验：
- 第七年开始使用类似 Vanguard 之类的投资服务，并且把 401K 充满；
- 接触 Bogleheads 这一投资理念，并且积极实践；
所谓的 Bogleheads 投资理念有这么几条：