One helpful tip per day:)
Andrew Wilkinson, who founded Tiny Capital, known as the Berkshire of the investment world, has always said no in his life as CEO - how does he do it? In this interview, he talks about these aspects in detail:
- happiness: the pursuit of happiness is his philosophy of life, and everything revolves around this goal.
- networking: not to gain anything, but to build friendships and his reputation.
- mail delivery: using mailman allows mail to be displayed in the inbox only for a set period of time and not be disturbed by new mail the rest of the time.
- fasting: it helps to keep the mind clear. Think about that our ancestors were hungry when they were hunting, and only in this way they could stay focused.
- delegation: delegate your work in order to make yourself happy, and of course how to delegate is especially important.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Andrew Wilkinson 创办的 Tiny Capital 被誉为投资界的 Berkshire。作为 CEO 的他一直坚持在生活中说不，他到底是如何做到的呢？在这篇访谈中他详细谈了这几个方面：
- mail delivery：使用 mailman 可以让邮件只在设定的时间内在收件箱内展示，其余时间不会被新邮件所干扰；