One helpful tip per day:)
Six weeks after Gergely Orosz opened his paid subscription, he received 1,000 subscribers (paying $150 per year), which is pretty impressive. In today's post he sums up why he has gained such a success in a short time (not so short, actually, he has been blogging for years and has published technical books), and following are the most important parts:
- Writing on time: Make a schedule beforehand and then stick to it;
- Writing as reflection: don't think about how many people will read it when you start writing, just treat it as your own reflection;
- commenting is easier than being original: if you really can't write, try mimicking someone else's style, such as excerpting someone else's article and attaching your own comments;
- recording at any time: if you are suffering from a lack of subject matter, then you may wish to record ideas as you go along, which is much more effective than struggling to think;
- free-writing: once you have an idea, you can free-write it, ignoring grammar or logic for now and just recording your ideas;
- Next day editing: don't rush to publish after the draft, wait until the next day to edit.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Gergely Orosz 打开付费订阅的六周之后，就收到了1000个订阅用户（年付 $150），真是非常厉害。他在今天的文章里总结了自己为何短时间内获得大家的肯定（其实也不短了，他写博客好多年，而且出过技术书），其中最重要的几点：