One helpful tip per day:)
Brian Lovin shares his insights on how to write a job summary, and the article itself is a good example of clear writing:
- each sub-section heading is the main point;
- each sub-section share more insights;
- at the end of the article, he summarizes each point.
He shared six points:
- Impact over volume of work
- Map impact to levels
- Bring reviewers along for the ride
- Work journaling
- Make manager advocacy easy
- Follow through
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
如何写工作总结？Brian Lovin 分享了他自己的见解，而且这篇文章本身就是很好的范文：