One helpful tip per day:)
Today's share introduces nine categories of wealth creation, well, not the ones written in the criminal law:
- Move things from one place to another.
- Store things.
- Transform things, either chemically or mechanically.
- Build buildings.
- Extract natural resources from the earth or space.
- Cure disease, or at least ameliorate the symptoms.
- Find entirely new ways of doing any of the above more efficiently or effectively.
- Provide people with useful information.
9a. Help match supply and demand.
9b. Help people figure out the rules.
9c. Provide information that is useful in and of itself.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation