Daily Productive Sharing 354 - How Does Apple Innovate??
One helpful tip per day:)
As a hardware and software company, how does Apple work efficiently internally? Today's sharing dissects how Apple's structure has changed over the last 20 years:
- Apple is not a company where general managers oversee managers; rather, it is a company where experts lead experts.
- Any management is expected to practice the following three principles:
- deep expertise.
- an unparalleled attention to detail.
- a willingness to discuss and collaborate with other departments.
- deep expertise means that management has a deep enough understanding of the line of business they lead.
- an unparalleled pursuit of detail means that management has a thorough understanding of the details of the three levels below the person to whom they report directly.
- because Apple divides its business lines by function, cross-business line collaboration is commonplace.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
作为一家软硬件通吃的公司，Apple 如何在内部高效地协作？今天的分享剖析了 Apple 近20年来的架构变化：
- Apple 是一家由专家领导专家的公司。
- 因为 Apple 是按照功能划分业务线，所以跨业务线的合作就是家常便饭。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group