Daily Productive Sharing 356 - An Annual Review by Anne-Laure Le Cunff
One helpful tip per day:)
It's time to write the year in review, and our old friend Anne-Laure Le Cunff, founder of Ness Lab, brings us her year in review:
- it was a particularly turbulent year for her: her partner got a job offer in Singapore and she got a PhD offer in London, which meant they had to live apart, so they decided to get married;
- the search for a PhD opportunity was not a smooth one, but of course she eventually got the opportunity at King's College London;
- she was invited to Zurich for a TED talk, which was another challenge for her;
- she learned from these experiences that fear is a normal part of life, and all we need to do is turn it into motivation to make ourselves better at life;
- similarly, for planning, her attitude is: Make the plan. Execute the plan. Expect the plan to go off the rails. Throw away the plan.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
又到了写年度总结的时候，我们的老朋友 Ness Lab 的创始人 Anne-Laure Le Cunff 带来了她的年度总结：
- 这一年对她而言尤其动荡：她的伴侣拿到了新加坡的工作机会，而她自己拿到了伦敦的 PhD 机会，这就意味着两人需要分居两地，所以他们决定结婚；
- 搜寻 PhD 的机会并非一帆风顺，当然最终她还是拿到了 King’s College London 的机会；
- 她受邀去苏黎世参加 TED 的演讲，对她而言这是另一个挑战。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group