One helpful tip per day:)
Benedict Evans started the new year by asking nine questions about the tech industry, some of which are well worth thinking about.
- Although digital currency has been developed for many years, what practical problems can its underlying blockchain technology solve?
- we have transitioned from complex cars with simple software to simple cars with complex software (electric cars).
- the electric car may be a better car, but the iPhone was not a better Blackberry when it was created, it was a completely different phone.
- in these nine areas, Ben did not mention AI alone.
- But he did mention three issues in particular about the future of China's technology industry, especially the last one:
First, Chinese consumer tech has become a well of ideas for other people, especially other ecommerce and social media companies in other parts of the world, to go and copy.
Second, can the companies themselves go global? By default no (WeChat), but sometimes yes, with the right approach (TikTok), and does the current crackdown make Chinese companies look more aggressively for less regulated foreign opportunities, or focus on their home market?
And third, if China really does becomes uninvestable, where else does that capital go?
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Benedict Evans 在新年伊始提出了科技业九个方面的问题，其中一些问题非常值得我们思考：
- 电动车可能是更好的汽车，但是 iPhone 诞生之时可不是更好的黑莓，而是完全不同的手机。
- 在这九大方面里，Ben 没有单独提及 AI。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group