One helpful tip per day:)
Patrick McKenzie wrote a very detailed article on how to negotiate salary, and it is said that after reading this article, your salary can be increased by 20% :)
- a package includes wages, health insurance, vacation, allowances, etc.
- the cost of employing an employee is about twice the of the basic salary, so the request to raise part of the salary, for the total cost is actually a small number.
- the worst outcome of salary negotiation is to accept the salary offered by the hiring party, so don't be afraid to negotiate salary.
- in short, the fundamental point of salary negotiation is never to show your cards first.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Patrick McKenzie 写了一篇非常详尽的文章来介绍如何谈判薪资，据说读完这篇文章，你的薪资能大涨20%:)
- 所谓的 package 包括工资，医保，假期，补贴等等；
- 公司雇佣一位员工所付出的成本大约是 ta 工资的两倍，所以要求提高一部分工资，对于总成本而言其实是一个小数字；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group