One helpful tip per day:)
Agenda, the unique note-taking tool for macOS / iOS, has recently released a major update to its 14.0 version, and Ness Lab spoke to Drew McCormack and Alexander Griekspoor, two of Agenda's creators, about the relationship between time and note-taking.
- Alexander Griekspoor is an academic who previously developed and sold the famous reference management tool Papers to ReadCube.
- Agenda, another attempt by Alexander Griekspoor, which won the 2018 Apple Design Award just after its release;
- time, in Alex's view, is like a constantly flowing stream of water that becomes the past before you can realize when you look forward.
- so too are notes, which are recorded in the present to look back at the past in the future.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Agenda 是 macOS / iOS 中独树一帜的笔记工具，最近他们发布了14.0的大版本更新。Ness Lab 采访了 Agenda 的两位作者 Drew McCormack 和 Alexander Griekspoor，他们探讨了时间和笔记的关系：
- Alexander Griekspoor 是学者出身，他之前开发了鼎鼎大名的文献管理工具 Papers，并将它出售给了 ReadCube；
- Agenda 是 Alexander Griekspoor 的又一次尝试，刚上线就获得了 2018 Apple Design Award；
- 在 Alex 看来，时间就像不断流动的水流，当你往前看时，还没反应过来，就变成了过去；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group