Daily Productive Sharing 437 - How to Read More Books?
One helpful tip per day:)
Fernando Gros gives three parts of advice: how to read more, how to find books, how to get books?
How to read more?
- save some of the time you spend on social media each day for reading;
- place books randomly around the house so as to ensure that you have time to reach for them, e.g. in the kitchen, bathroom, etc., not just in the study;
- make sure that whenever you pick up a book you read it for a certain amount of time before putting it down;
- try to read shorter books so that you can read more books;
- being able to read books on different topics at the same time.
How do I find books?
- many professors will share their book lists, which will focus on a particular subject;
- many newspapers and magazines will publish annual book lists;
- many podcasts / blogs will recommend book lists.
How do I get a book?
- if there is a bookshop in your city, establish a good relationship with them;
- buy them from the kindle store or other e-book sites;
- many books are already available online for free.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
如何多读书？Fernando Gros 给出了三部分建议：如何多读书，如何找书，如何获得书？
- 不少 podcast / blog 都会推荐书单。
- 从 kindle store 或者其他电子书上电购买
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group