Daily Productive Sharing 467 - How Does Shawn Blanc Buy Books?
One helpful tip per day:)
Shawn Blanc shared his four principles for buying books:
- The First Rule of buying books is to not be a wimp about it
- The Second Rule of Buying Books is to not care about reading them cover to cover
- The Third Rule of Buying Books is to make notes and mark up the margins
- The Fourth Rule of Buying Books is to share what you know
As for which book is worth buying, he also shared three principles:
- If a book sounds interesting at all, then I buy it.
- If there are a lot of folks I follow who are all talking about the same book, then I buy it.
- If someone I know recommends a book to me, then I buy it.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Shawn Blanc 分享了他买书的四条原则：
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group