Daily Productive Sharing 468 - How to Think Yourself?
One helpful tip per day:)
Paul Graham points out that independent thinking is made possible by three main components: fastidiousness about truth, resistance to being told what to think, and curiosity. If we want to improve our ability to think independently, we can:
- One of the most effective techniques is one practiced unintentionally by most nerds: simply to be less aware what conventional beliefs are.
- It matters a lot who you surround yourself with.
- The most general is to cultivate an attitude of skepticism.
- The end goal is not to find flaws in the things you're told, but to find the new ideas that had been concealed by the broken ones.
- The most important active step you can take to cultivate your curiosity is probably to seek out the topics that engage it.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Paul Graham 指出独立思考主要由三部分促成：对真理的追求，对循规蹈矩的抗拒，以及好奇心。如果我们想要提高自己独立思考的能力，我们可以：
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group