Daily Productive Sharing 476 - How to Avoid Interruptions During Work?
One helpful tip per day:)
Jory MacKay surveyed RescueTime users and found that most of them are interrupted at work, for which he offers the following advice:
- Many people said that simply bringing up the issue of interruptions helped their coworkers be more mindful of how often they dropped by or sent them a message.
- One way you can create more validity to your case is to use an Interruptor’s log. This is a basic spreadsheet that can help you track who, when, and what interrupts you.
- Once there’s some visibility into just what interruptions are the most distracting, the next thing most people suggest is to create “interruption-free” times in the day.
- Ask if someone’s free before getting to what you need.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Jory MacKay 调查了 RescueTime 的用户，发现大部分用户都会在工作时被打扰。就此，他给出了以下建议：
- 一旦对干扰源有了了解，我们可以在一天中创造 "无干扰 "的时间。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group