Daily Productive Sharing 510 - What Did James Clear Do in 2019?
One helpful tip per day:)
James Clear reflected on gains and losses in his 2019:
- moving up the release date of Atomic Habbits from March 2019 to October 2018 allowed it being in time for the Christmas season, and for everyone to make New Year's wishes.
- giving multiple presentations for Atomic Habbits in 2019 were not a lot of work to prepare for because he spent three years writing the book.
- the most important efficiency skill he learned was to say no.
- even as the author of an efficiency book, he is not perfect, for example, he did not accomplish his fitness goals during the year and wrote much less than in previous years.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
James Clear 回顾了自己2019年的得失：
- 将 Atomic Habbits 的发布时间从2019年3月提前到2018年10月，让它赶上了圣诞季，以及大家新年许愿的时机；
- 2019年为 Atomic Habbits 作了多场演讲，因为他花了三年时间写这本书，所以这些演讲准备起来并不费劲；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group