One helpful tip per day:)
I've been talking to friends recently and I've heard a lot about words such as "economic winter" and "layoffs". In the current economic downturn, Will Larson shared his advice:
- the average economic downturn cycle is 15 months, so the current downturn is not expected to end until the end of 2023.
- during the economic downturn cycle, we can focus on working with good people to grow.
- it may not be a very wise choice to get a new job for compensation reasons because you don't know the financials of the company behind you.
- that of course if you are get a new job for reasons other than compensation, you can certainly do it.
- if you are going to join a new company, don't forget to investigate their financials.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
最近和朋友聊天，听到了不少“寒冬”，“裁员”。在经济下行的当下，Will Larson 给出了自己的建议：
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group