One helpful tip per day:)
Danielle Morrill was Twilio's first employee before she started her own business, and this share was written after she moved to Denver in 2018 after selling her company:.
- the last six years of entrepreneurship did nothing to help her personal financial situation.
- she could try FIRE because of the growth of Twilio stock.
- for her, wealth means freedom and choice.
- even for she, life has been up and down.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Danielle Morrill 是 Twilio 的第一号员工，之后她创业，这篇分享是她在2018年卖掉自己的公司之后，搬到丹佛写的：
- 由于 Twilio 股票的增值，她可以尝试 FIRE；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group