One helpful tip per day:)
Burnout is a topic we often discuss, and April Wensel shares her insights:
- the biggest trigger for burnout is not strenuous work, but meaningless work.
- there are many things management can do to reduce burnout, such as reducing the number of meaningless meetings and giving employees more space.
- as employees, we can also reduce burnout by ourselves, such as exercising regularly and finding meaningful parts in meaningless work.
I also try to reduce the impact of work on myself:
- four intense CrossFit sessions a week, which burns about 5,000 calories and makes me a lot happier once I enter the CrossFit box.
- the work itself doesn't mean much to me, but it makes me feel a little better to build a team and make everyone as happy as possible.
- colleagues with different levels of experience need different kinds of help, those with more experience are left to their own and those with less experience need more help, so I try to provide help on a case-by-case basis.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
burnout 是我们经常讨论的一个话题，April Wensel 分享了她的见解：
- burnout 最大的诱因并非劳累的工作，而是无意义的工作；
- 要减轻 burnout，管理层可以做很多事，比如减少无意义的会议，给雇员更多的空间；
- 作为雇员，我们也可以着手减轻 burnout，比如有规律地运动，在无意义的工作中找到有意义的部分。
- 每周四次高强度的 CrossFit 训练，大概能消耗 5000 大卡热量，只要一进 CrossFit box 我就开心不少；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group