One helpful tip per day:)
Doven Zuegel gives a very detailed account of the use of cryptocurrencies in Argentina.
- The Argentine Peso has been devalued so much that it has been impossible to withdraw money from the bank. Many people have cash to buy bricks and store them to build houses for the future, which is also better than keeping them in the bank.
- the price of exchanging US dollars on the Argentine black market is half of the official price because of the strict official control of foreign exchange, and even having a US bank card does not allow you to withdraw US currency from US banks in Argentina.
- Argentines use digital currency not because it is decentralized, but simply because they do not trust government-backed banks.
- the use of digital currency has greatly facilitated the lives of Argentines, as people no longer have to carry sacks of cash to buy things; even the underground money changers no longer need to transport large amounts of cash to Uruguay to exchange currency.
- Argentines love to use Tron and Bianance.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Doven Zuegel 非常详尽地介绍了加密货币在阿根廷的应用：
- 阿根廷人喜欢使用 Tron 和币安。