One helpful tip per day:)
Mark Manson shares his insights on reading:
- it is not necessary to read in order to remember all the details in every book, but simply to remember what the book is about;
- it is not necessary to read every page of a book, but rather to pursue the maximum intake of information;
- we are less likely to remember the knowledge gained from reading unless we relate it to our lives.
- Mark has a rule that he will abandon a book if he has read 10% of it and hasn't read something that interests him
- Mark has a set amount of time to read every day.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Mark Manson 分享了他对阅读的见解：
- Mark 有一条规矩，如果读了一本书的 10% 还没有读到让他感兴趣的内容，他就会放弃这本书；
- Mark 每天会有固定的时间拿来阅读。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation