One helpful tip per day:)
Despite recent layoffs at technology companies, Apple is an exception, and Gergely Orosz analyzed nearly 20 years of data to show that:
- Apple has weathered two tech downturns without massive layoffs.
- Many other companies have hired/layoffs that are largely related to their profitability, while Apple has kept a slow pace of hiring.
- There are many departments within Apple that are short of people.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
尽管科技公司近来纷纷裁员，Apple 却是一个例外。Gergely Orosz 分析了近20年的数据指出：
- Apple 经历了两轮科技业的低谷，都没有大规模裁员；
- 其他诸多公司的招聘/裁员基本都和他们的盈利能力相关，而 Apple 一直保持缓慢的节奏招聘；
- Apple 内部有诸多部门都缺人。
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation