Daily Productive Sharing 670 - The Four Horsemen of the Tech Recession
One helpful tip per day:)
Ben Thompson analyzes the reasons for the recent tech industry layoffs.
- the dividends of the extremely rapid expansion of COVID have been exhausted.
- the SaaS industry, represented by AWS / Zoom, etc., has received the impact of the decline of other technology companies and is performing poorly.
- the durability of hardware makes consumers stop updating during the economic down cycle, so that is also a big impact on the hardware industry.
- the impact of interest rates.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Ben Thompson 分析了近来科技业大裁员的原因：
- COVID 极速扩张的红利已经消耗殆尽；
- 以 AWS / Zoom 等为代表的 SaaS 行业收到其他科技公司衰退的影响，表现也很差劲；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation