Daily Productive Sharing 699 - $22K in 7 days
One helpful tip per day:)
Tony Dinh started developing a UI page for ChatGPT, typingmind.com, in early March and quickly gained over $20,000 in revenue. Reflecting on this experience, he has several insights:
- Because he is not good at marketing, he had to put in a lot of effort to build two communities, one on Twitter and one through email.
- For every new feature he added, he tweeted about it.
- typingmind is not his first AI product, and his previous two products unfortunately failed.
- Although he admits he may not be able to solve mid-level problems on LeetCode, he can quickly write code that solves problems.
- As an independent developer, he was able to save a lot of time on communication and meetings.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Tony Dinh 在三月初开始开发了一个 ChatGPT 的 UI 页面：typingmind.com，然后迅速推广，在很短的时间内获得了超过两万美金的收入。回顾这一段经历，他有不少感慨：
- 因为不擅长营销，他花了很大的力气建立了 Twitter 和邮件列表两个社群；
- 每更新一个功能，他就发布一条 tweet；
- typingmind 并不是他的第一个 AI 产品，前两个都不幸夭折；
- 尽管他坦诚自己不一定能解决 LeetCode 上的中级难题，但是他可以很迅速地写出能够解决问题的代码；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation