One helpful tip per day:)
Morgan Housel read the book Endurance and discovered that becoming happy is both simple and difficult:
- After being rescued, the crew members enjoyed bathing, shaving, eating, and sleeping. Even if the water was lukewarm and the food was half stale, it was one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling nights they had ever experienced;
- Everyone strives for a good life because they believe it will make them happy. However, this process does not bring happiness;
- The real happiness comes from the contrast between what you have now and the effort you put in before;
- The happiness of going from nothing to something is much greater than the happiness of going from a lot to an extreme amount.
- Happiness is a fleeting emotion because it is revealed by the contrast in circumstances, but you will quickly adapt to your new environment.
- When you realize how powerful expectations are, you will invest equal effort in lowering expectations and improving your circumstances.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Morgan Housel 读了 Endurance 一书，发现变得快乐既简单又困难：
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation