One helpful tip per day:)
Derek Sivers shared his recent experience of donating the revenue from his book sales:
- A few years ago, he moved the sales of his books to his own website, selling directly to readers, without any intermediaries.
- Since he registered his company as a C-corp, all income would go into a fund, and he personally could not get any income from it.
- He donated these revenue from selling books to several NGOs, saving many lives.
- In his view, this is practicing his philosophy of not striving for money.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Derek Sivers 分享了最近写书捐赠的经历：
- 由于他把公司注册为 C-corp，所有的收入会进入一个基金，而他个人无法从中获得任何收入；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation