One helpful tip per day:)
On his 29th birthday, Ryan Holiday wrote down 29 life experiences, some of which are quite enlightening:
- The most important decision in life is what kind of friends to make and who to choose to be with.
- Discipline itself is also a form of freedom, a choice.
- Becoming kind is more difficult than becoming smart.
- Don't worry too much about everything around you; it is the source of unhappiness.
- We often overestimate difficulties, thereby magnifying fear.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Ryan Holiday 在29岁生日之际，写下了29条人生经验，其中一些颇有启发：