One helpful tip per day:)
Ryan Holiday summarized 38 reading habits, and some of them are inspiring:
- How to find books? Look in the footnotes of the books you've read; search in the endnotes of the books you've read.
- How to find books? Look for books written by authors you like. For example, I really like Annie Duke, who wrote How to Decide? and Thinking in Bets, so I looked for her book Quit to read, which turned out to be really great.
- If you can't get through a book, just give it up; if a book is good, you can read it again.
- If you want to understand current events, consider reading biographies, history books, etc., that are related to it. For instance, I recently read Lee Kuan Yew's autobiography, which gave me a deeper understanding of Singapore's history and made it easier to comprehend current-day Singapore.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Ryan Holiday 总结了他的38个读书习惯，其中一些让我深受启发：
- 如何找书？找你喜欢的作者写的书。比如我很喜欢写 How to Decide? 和 Thinking in Bets 的 Annie Duke，于是找来她的 Quit 读，这本书果然非常棒；