One helpful tip per day:)
Two years ago, Tony Dinh quit his full-time job to become a solo entrepreneur. Today, he has four successful products and earns $45,000 per month, far exceeding his previous income. He shared his experience:
- Start with a small feature, iterate quickly, and gradually add new features.
- Continuously build your own community to attract more people to become paying customers.
- Having two years' worth of bank savings and no family burdens allows him to take risks more freely.
- He has full-stack experience, and his marketing skills are learned on the job.
- Set small goals, like earning a thousand dollars a month, but the actual results far exceeded expectations.
- Having multiple products is like putting eggs in different baskets. This not only reduces overall risk but also allows him to switch between different product developments to avoid getting bored.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Tony Dinh 两年前放弃全职工作，开始独立创业。两年后的今天，他拥有四个成功的产品，月入45000美金，远超当时的收入。他分享了自己的经验：