One helpful tip per day:)
Morgan Housel shared his insights about wealth:
- Most of what makes you happy in life has nothing to do with money, and realizing that once you have money can be a painful admission.
- What you think is admiration of your success may actually be envy.
- The richer you become, the less likely people around you are to tell you when you’re wrong, crazy, mean, or oblivious.
- Sometimes what made you successful was worry and anxiety, and you can’t let go of that when you’re rich.
- There is no easy way to manage wealth and kids.
- Quick wealth is fragile wealth.
- Reputations have momentum in both directions because people want to associate with winners and avoid losers.
- Expectations can rise faster than income, so a higher income sends expectations spiraling out of control.
- No one is going to remember you in 100 years.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Morgan Housel 分享了一些关于财富的独到见解：