One helpful tip per day:)
Herman Martinus reflected on his experience of journaling for over six years:
- Writing a journal is like talking to a little yellow duck, it brings inner peace.
- Journaling helps us remember what we have done, thereby better understanding ourselves.
- You can start journaling by writing just a sentence or two each day.
I also started journaling this year, and currently, I put everything in Agenda (because I bought it a long time ago and haven't really used it). At present, I mainly record these:
- Interesting parts I come across while reading.
- Training experiences.
- Insights gained at work.
- Learnings from conversations with friends.
It's quite a loose approach, and I don't have many expectations. I hope to look back after keeping it up for a while.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Want a smoother immigration experience, please try our AwesomeVisa
Herman Martinus 回顾了自己六年多写日志的经历：
我也从今年开始写日志，目前全部放在 Agenda 里（因为买了好久都没好好用），目前主要记录这些：