One helpful tip per day:)
Cate Hall achieved a lot in her 30s - becoming a world-class bridge player, founding a perfume company, and establishing a pharmaceutical company. She summarized some experiences that contributed to her success:
- The most important thing is to find your strengths, rather than just working hard. These strengths are often overlooked by others or are things they are unwilling to do.
- Seek genuine feedback - without feedback, it's like cooking without tasting.
- Socialize more to increase your chances of getting lucky.
- Anything can be learned, even if it's difficult. Assume that it can be learned.
- When you start learning something new, it might feel difficult. But this is actually a moat because if you find it difficult, others will too. If you persist, you can surpass those who don't.
- Don't just work hard, as there's a high chance of being knocked down by burnout.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Want a smoother immigration experience, please try our AwesomeVisa
Cate Hall 在她30多岁的时候成就颇多 -- 成为了世界顶尖的桥牌选手，开创了一家香水公司，创建了一家药企。她总结了一些铸就这些成功的经验：
- 最重要的是找到自己的优势，而不是埋头苦干 -- 这些优势往往是别人忽视的，或者不愿做的；
- 追寻真正的反馈 -- 如果没有反馈，就像炒菜不尝味道；
- 不要埋头苦干，因为很大概率你会被 burnout 击倒。