One book per week:)
(The English version follows)
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
Readwise once counted the most frequently tagged books on their platform, and Cal Newport had three books in the top ten (check Daily Productive Sharing 132 - 20210216). The computer professor is so prolific because of his focus on what he calls deep work. Today's share is the book with the same name Deep Work. In this book, he discusses in detail what deep work is and how to maintain it:
- deep work is a rare skill that requires continuous training to maintain.
- mastering and practicing deep work can help brain workers increase their output in an increasingly noisy environment.
- it is very difficult to work deeply on a consistent basis, and being able to work deeply for a certain length of time each day can help you get very far.
- people struggle with their own desires every day, and deep work is a struggle with the desire to be constantly distracted.
- the more things you try to accomplish at the same time, the worse the final result achieved.
- quit instantly after deep work every day, and not to think about the previous work after quitting, otherwise it will damage the next day's productivity.
Please share this with your friends if you find it helpful:)
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation