One helpful tip per day:)
We previously shared our experiences with five years of work experience Daily Productive Sharing 514 and ten years of work experience Daily Productive Sharing 519, Will Larson expanded the topic to include four decades of career growth, which focuses on five areas.
- pacing: it is important to pace ourselves so that we can reduce the chances of burnout and prolong our careers.
- colleagues: in addition to family, and you spend the most time together is colleagues, so your colleagues will have a great impact on you, whether positive or negative.
- presitage: your reputation lays the foundation for the next stage of your career, for example, coming from a prestigious school or having worked for a well-known company can help you find a better job. As management, we have to work hard to eliminate the bias caused by prestige, and ourselves, we can build our reputation through a series of efforts, such as writing, speaking, etc..
- profit: the most important significance of FIRE is to provide flexibility, we can choose what we like and what we want without being affected by economic factors.
- learning: to proceed in career, continuous learning is essential.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe?
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
- 节奏：把握节奏非常重要，可以让我们减少 burnout 的几率，延长我们的职业生涯；
需要更棒的简历，不妨试试我们的 CV Consultation
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group