One helpful tip per day:)
Tom Greene believes that anxiety is essentially a waste of our time:
- According to a Cornell survey, only 15% of the things we worry about actually happen, and 79% of those are not as bad as we fear. In other words, overall, only 3% of the anxieties are as terrible as we imagine them to be.
- Anxiety affects not only our mental health but also our physical well-being.
- Appropriate anxiety can help us face challenges, but excessive worry is harmful.
- Often, we think that being anxious is part of the solution, but that's not the case.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Want a smoother immigration experience, please try our AwesomeVisa
Tom Greene 认为焦虑其实实在浪费我们的时间：
- 根据一份康奈尔的调研，只有15%焦虑的坏事真正发生，而这其中的79%并不像人们焦虑的那样差。也就是说，总体而言，只有3% 的焦虑真正入人们想象的那么糟糕。