One helpful tip per day:)
Mark Manson highlighted three uncomfortable truths that we often resist accepting:
- We are often wrong about many things and it might take a long time to realize this – hence, it's better to observe more and speak less.
- We might be quite foolish – so it's wise to take our time before reaching conclusions.
- Caring for others is the most crucial factor in maintaining our happiness – therefore, it's important to nurture our relationships well.
If you enjoy today's sharing, why not subscribe
Need a superb CV, please try our CV Consultation
Mark Manson 提到了三个我们不愿相信的事实：
- 我们对于很多事物都是错误的，也许要等很久才能认清 -- 所以多看少说；
- 我们可能很蠢 -- 所以慢慢下结论；
- 关心他人是我们保持快乐的最重要因素 -- 所以好好维持各种关系。