(The English version follows)
如同相册，笔记也可以带我们时空旅行，这听起来很神奇是吧？David Perell 在今天的分享中介绍了笔记的重要性：
- 值得随时记录的笔记大致有四种：inspiring / useful / personal / easy to lose
如果你想更好地管理时间，并且减轻自己的压力，不妨试试 BRNR List
如果你也想成为更高效的人，欢迎加入我们的 TG group
如果你使用邮件订阅，请把 firstname.lastname@example.org 添加为邮箱联系人，避免邮箱过滤的误伤，谢谢:)
Like a photo album, notes can take us on a journey through time and space, which sounds amazing, doesn't it?
- notebooks are like a savings pot, where a little bit of accumulation will eventually bring you great returns.
- note-taking has a compounding effect, as the bits and pieces of notes you write down will help you connect the dots, which may bring you much more than you expected.
- note-taking is a creative process in itself, which can greatly reduce the pain of creating in the face of a blank sheet of paper.
- note-taking expands the creative process, allowing your creative work to simmer slowly rather than roast over a large fire.
- there are four kinds of notes that are worth taking at any time: inspiring / useful / personal / easy to lose
Do you take notes? Have any experience to share with us?
If you find today's sharing helpful, why not share it with your friends?
Try our sustainable productivity tool BRNR List
Please add email@example.com as your contact to avoid mislabeling the newsletter as spam.
Note-taking works the same way. It’s not just about saving quotes and shopping lists. It’s about having conversations with your past and future self so you can develop ideas over time.